"Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes.."
Today just felt like a sauce and meatballs day. Not your typical Italian sauce. Mine has green peppers, garlic, onions and celery.
shawnofanewera asked: Tow questions. One, what's the story behind your Tumblr name? Two, who is your favorite fictional villain?
1.) The tumblr name is because I am (or was) a redhead and I own and wear multiple kilts… Well, not at the same time.
2.). Movies- Darth Vader… Because Star Wars was the first movie I ever saw in the theater.
Books- The Denarians in the Dresden Files books by Jim Butcher.
siraim asked: Factor the polynomial (3x^2+5x-50)
I’ve been drinking and math is not on the menu… But more whiskey is on the menu.
But I do have to say after today’s game
The tree is almost done… Just waiting on Rae! She has to put on her ornament… When she gets it.
Our “elf” brings out their Christmas themed fisher price little people when he comes for his first few visits. They love it… Until they get bored with it.
Haven’t done one in a while…
1. Patiently waiting to hear back on a project I interviewed for on Monday.
2. Making the house more Christmasy by setting everything up. Put up the tree yesterday and going to string the lights today.
3. I get to pick the kids up after school when I’m not working and we get to hang out until their Mom comes to get them… But tonight is my Friday so I get to them until tomorrow morning!!!
4. Today is St. Nicholas’ day so the kids have ornaments waiting for them when they get here.
5. Thought I had to fart, but realized it was coming with a prize. Had to clench and run/waddle up 2 flights of stairs from my basement to my bathroom.
The tree!!! Just have to get everything in order.
Gonna try and wait for Rae to get her to decorate, but the kiddos may not be able to wait that long.
The Chrysler building NYC